For many years I have created a variety of photographic workshops that have been tailored to the requirements of different groups. Working with up to twelve people,
I have explored many of the advantages offered by digital photography, from a total beginner’s level to more competent levels.
Workshops can include:-
* Basic camera functions
* Effective composition
* Basic processing using PhotoShop and Lightroom
* Observation challenges
* Botanical photography
* Recording for posterity, as with gardens or heritage features
* Working with the nude form
* Recording as an aid to further development through drawing, painting textiles and sculpture
* Effective story telling through images
* Prediction, using observation to confidently record the crucial moment
I also work with people in one-to-one tutorials. This is usually for a day, or half day, for people to gain confidence, to build on specific skills, or to encourage a higher level of challenge.
One-to-one sessions can be booked as birthday presents, anniversary presents, or to get your partner out from under your feet.